We allow up to 8 devices to be logged in at one time for an individual membership. Your account will still work, it will just log off any devices over the limit. You may have had more than one tab opened in your browser, where it triggered a login. We will be happy to turn off the multiple login protection on our end so you will not see that pop up again. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Is my billing on auto-renew?
- Where do I receive a receipt for my payment?
- Can I split the payment for team memberships?
- Can I add a promotional code to my Inman Select membership when updating my credit card?
- I logged in and received a message saying my credit card has expired, where do I update it?
- Can I change my credit card after my payment processed?
- How do I update/change my credit card on file?
- I have the referral link from my Organization, however, the system states I already have an account, what do I do?
- I am already a Select member and now realize I should receive the membership complimentary through my Organization, what can I do?
- I do not have access to the articles and yet I belong to an Organization that subscribes to your membership, what do I do?